Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lemon Biscotti


Decided to bake some biscotti since I'm meeting my godson's mum for tea tomorrow. Yay! We're going to the Tea Cafe at Seah Street. Too bad the little fellow will be in school. Hopefully my lemon biscotti and chocolate cupcakes can be some form of compensation for him.

I can't say I've fully perfected the art of baking biscotti as yet but it's the one that all my friends would request. To date, I've managed to add lemon, orange and lavender flavoured biscotti to my repertoire. Freshly baked biscotti and chai latte....sounds heavenly!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely set of pictures! I like pictures that are bright and clean :) Is your biscotti those hard type? I read that there is a cake like type which I hv not find the recipe yet.

9:23 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

Hi Elyn! Thanks for dropping by :) Yup, the biscotti is the hard type. I think I do have a recipe for the cake like type. Will email to you.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home