Tuesday, December 18, 2007

And so it begins...


Just a quick hello to everyone out there.

I finally started this blog after much procrastination. Well, you see, I’m not very much of a writing person. Hopefully, this time round it’ll be different as the focus will be on food…glorious food :P

Friends who know me very well will attest that I live to eat. I’m one who wouldn’t mind lousy service, long waiting time (nope, I’m not a donut factory fan) or obscure locations so long the food is great.

So be prepare to read about my adventures in eating, cooking and baking. H and BT, I’ll post the recipes you guys had been asking but I'd never got to write down. Ok, as a big appreciation of your ever forgiving nature, I’ll even list the ingredients in grams and spoons instead of telling you ‘agar agar’ (a colloquial term used in Singapore for estimation).

Do come back if you’re not bothered by my poor spelling or grammar or would like to know if I’d burnt down the kitchen. I’ll share more about that in another posting :)



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home